Proven Driving School Marketing Ideas To Grow Your Business.
What To Do With Emails From Marketers You Don’t Know
Having a website is essential today for your business to be successful.
A website that’s better than your competitor’s will help your driving school look more professional and draw more foot traffic. More students means more safe drivers and a more profitable business!
But having a website also has it’s downsides.
One is receiving emails from people you don’t know who want to “help you market your business.”
But be careful – many of these messages are from people who have no intent of doing this.
I was forwarded an email recently from a client of ours. Here’s exactly what it said.
My name is Ray Josh, SEO expert. As per my analysis, your website is not performing well in the Google organic search as well as your traffic / visitor is poor from the last couple of months due to some of the reasons.
You might know about the frequent Google updates and as per the latest update, Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality from the search results and webmaster tools. So be careful with it and take the help of an SEO company to fix it.
Some of the aspects are given below:
- Your back links are not good enough, which affects link popularity.
- Some of the competitive Keywords are not on the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing, which affects visibility.
- Errors and issues found in your website.
- Good Blogs, Articles and Press Release are not found for your website.
- Your website overall SEO score affected due to no online promotion.
- Your website generates less traffic as compare to your competitor.
- Presence of low quality inbound link.
- Never utilizing your Google analytics and webmaster.
Area of Improvement:
- We will give you 1st page ranking on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Improve your sales and brand value.
- We will recover from the recent Panda 4.2 Google updates.
- We will provide you high quality Blogs, Articles and Press Release for your website.
- Increase your traffic flow.
- Target your local as well as global market to increase business.
We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like: Google, Yahoo & Bing, which results in improvements in keyword ranking, traffic, link popularity, goal conversion, and ROI from the first month.
Please reply back to get the “Company profile”, “Service details”, “Pricing”, “Client testimonial” “Proposal”, Free Website Audit Report.
Thanks & Regards
We send out emails too!
To be completely honest, DSM sends out emails to prospective clients too! We provide helpful articles for driving schools to build their business and talk about our different packages and driving school website templates.
But we never lie to prospective clients. That’s a big no-no.
The above email lied to our client
This seems like a professional email and Ray certainly sounds like he knows what he’s talking about.
Unfortunately, everything he said was untrue.
No Google Analytics installed? We install this on all client sites.
Errors and issues found on your website? A very vague way of saying, “something somewhere might be wrong on your site.”
No press releases found on your site? Now things are just getting silly…
Ray most likely copied / pasted this email and sent it to thousands of different people hoping that he would get a few bites. None of the website issues he mentioned are problems for our clients – he just wants them to think so.
So I took my research one step further
When I searched “Ray Josh SEO” in Google, this result came up.
I clicked through, and his email is listed as an official spammer.
Again, this is someone who copies / pastes the same message and maliciously sends it to thousands of people trying to gain access to their site. What they’re saying usually untrue – it’s simply a way to gain access to your site.
How to avoid spammy marketers
Having a website with a contact form means that you’ll receive these emails on occasion. When you receive messages like this one, they’re usually spammers like this, so be very careful what messages you respond to!
If you’re a DSM client, feel free to forward these emails to your Account Manager and they’ll be happy to shed some light on the message. If you’re not a DSM client, reach out to us here and we’ll be happy to provide support regardless!
Latest posts by Joe Howard (see all)
- 9 Free Apps To Help Your Students Pass Their Driving Exams - June 13, 2016
- What To Do With Emails From Marketers You Don’t Know - June 2, 2016
- Why Not Every Website Ranks Well In Google Immediately - May 17, 2016
Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved. All digital marketing services are managed by JoshMeah.com